Frequently Asked Questions
We decided to answer some frequently asked questions related to the procedure: at-home teeth whitening asked by our patients.
A temporary increase in sensitivity to temperature, pressure and touch may occur. Increased sensitivity does not last longer than 1-2 days.
- Apply the gel for between 4 and 6 hours at night for about 14 consecutive days.
- Clean and dry your teeth immediately before placing the whitening trays.
- Apply a small amount of the whitening gel to each of the splint compartments.
- Remove the splint after use and rinse thoroughly with water to remove any remaining gel.
Teeth whitening usually does not change the color of teeth with fillings and other restorative materials, such as zirconia and ceramics.
There is no risk to the health of the teeth and gums.
1. You should be over 16 years old;
2. Teeth whitening is not recommended for pregnant or lactating women;
Only one visit to your dentist is required for an initial examination and consultation. He will explain all the details about the home whitening procedure and give you the necessary recommendations.
During this visit, you will have an impression taken to create custom whitening trays that are ready the same day. With their help, you will apply the whitening gel.